1973 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Special Order Low Mileage Survivor - Muscle Car Monday
Black was not an color option in 1973 but this owner special ordered his car in black the paint code is listed as "-". Also, this car has factory AC which is also very rare. This body style of Camaro is overshadowed by the first generation of Camaro. However, I think the styling has aged well with it's ahead of it's time oversized front grill. From the seller's description on eBay:
- Original factory Z28 with special factory order Black Exterior not available in 1973
- Trim cowl tag indicates special order paint color with a "-" for paint code
- Powerful Professionally Built 383 Stroker Motor currently installed. Factory Original Matching #s V8 Included with the sale.
- AFR Aluminum Heads, Scorpion Roller Rockers, Isky Cam Mallory Distributor and MSD Ignition Make this a FIRE BREATHING BEAST!
- Amazing Black Paint with White Stripes over Straight Factory Original Body Panels
- Rock Solid and Clean Undercarriage
- Original Interior with the exception of the drivers seat that was recently recovered
- 1973 Was the first year you could order Air Conditioning on the Z28 model and this is a FACTORY A/C Car.. VERY RARE INDEED!
- Amazing Deep Throaty Exhaust Rumble from the fire breathing 383 V8 will surely put chills down your spine
- Recently Serviced and Ready to Show or Drive Anywhere. A/C Unit will need attention to be operable
- Reliable, Great Running Excellent Looking Factory Z28. Starts with the slight turn of the key and ready to drive.
- Unrestored with only minimal work done to this car since new. All maintenance done and cosmetically restored as needed
- PRICED TO SELL at National Muscle Cars, LLC.
- Private Sale with no sales tax collected. Clear title in hand and ready to be transferred
Like This Car or Hate This Car? Let us know in the comments.